Welcome to the Birth Eat Love Resource Library – your toolkit for preparing for a healthy pregnancy and positive birth experience.
Below you will find a collection of free downloads and links to resources to help you along your journey.
Questions? Need Support? Something you would like to see? Contact me HERE
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. When you purchase products through the links you pay the same price and we receive a small commission to help support this site. Thanks so much for clicking!
>>>Download Updated Daily Self Care Checklist Here<<<
Healthy Pregnancy Routine Planning Worksheet – Create a plan for your healthy pregnancy. List the practices you want to include in your routine on this worksheet. Learn more on how to start a routine here. >>>Download Worksheet Now<<<
These are books that helped me have empowered childbirth experiences. I highly recommend the following titles. Click the image to be taken to book description and purchasing information.
One of the hardest parts of breastfeeding in the beginning, in my opinion, is keeping track of how often baby feeds, what side you fed on last, and how many dirty diapers baby has. I know it was super confusing for me the 1st time around!
Planning on breastfeeding? Want to recover faster after birth? Having food on hand for the first weeks (months) home with baby is important for establishing milk supply, healing and keeping your sanity.
Check out my ebook Healing Freezer Meals for Postpartum and Breastfeeding. It’s an easy to follow guide on how to make healthy freezer meals so you can spend less time stressing about what to eat and more time cuddling that baby!
Are you a first time Mom? This online class from Milkology is perfect for learning the basics of breastfeeding! It’s taught by a lactation consultant and Mom and can help give you the confidence you need to be successful at breastfeeding. There is even a class on how to pump for Moms who will be going back to work.
Are you an audio learner? On-the-go a lot? Podcasts are the perfect take along for car rides and exercise. Here are a few of my favorite podcasts and episodes all about birth.
So many great topics covered on this show including pregnancy, breastfeeding, natural birth, and caring for baby from a mama of 7.
- BBL 004: Keeping Up with it All While Parenting… and How to Survive Morning Sickness
- BBL 015: Why Families Choose Natural Childbirth
- BBL 019: Pregnancy Diet Made Easy
- BBL 022: Avoiding Induction and Preventing Fatigue During Labor
- BBL 038: How to Give Baby Healthy Gut Flora
- BBL 043: What is Physiological Birth?
The Fear Free Childbirth Podcast
This podcast has tons of inspiring birth stories and excellent interviews.
- The difference between meditation and hypnosis, with Suzy Ashworth
- Hospital or Homebirth?
- 7 ways that behaviour during pregnancy affects your baby
- How epigenetics can help with pregnancy symptoms, interview with Charan Surdhar
- Your Due date is Wrong!
Podcasts featuring Ina May Gaskin
Learn from the master herself, the godmother of modern midwifery.
- One of my favorite Ina May Gaskin interviews. She discusses her birth experience and shares some amazing insights.
- In interview with Ina May Gaskin 2011
- Interview from 2013 – discussing a documentary about her work
Enjoy these hand picked lectures, talks, interviews and documentaries to learn about pregnancy and childbirth. These are all MUST watch videos for expecting Moms wanting a natural birth.
Mediation and Visualizations
Try these guided pregnancy meditations and visualizations to relax and connect with baby.
Helpful Pregnancy Websites
Modern Alternative Mama – a natural approach to pregnancy, parenting and health.
- This post talks about the best foods to eat during pregnancy based on nutrients. Awesome stuff with a great info-graphic.
Spinning Babies – optimize your birth by learning about fetal positioning and your body. Very, very insightful.
- This daily routine is an great place to start with.
- Check out this article if your are told your baby is breech for ideas on how to naturally flip a baby.
Mother Rising – written by a mother and doula, this site has a wealth of information on labor and birth wisdom.
- This article is a good place to start for first time moms.
- Learn more about labor stages and coping through transition.
Mama Natural – a wonderful resource for all things on natural birth and mothering.
- This due date calculator lets you determine your due date in 3 different ways! Super cool!
- Check out this amazing over view of pregnancy week by week with natural suggestions and tips for each week.
10 Things Yoga Mama – one of my favorite sites for pregnancy yoga inspiration and postpartum tips.
- Use these beautiful birth affirmations to help you through labor.
- This is an AMAZING post on preparing mentally and physically for labor.