Pregnancy yoga is an excellent way to exercise during pregnancy and to prepare for a normal delivery. Including prenatal yoga into your daily pregnancy routine helps you stretch and strengthen the muscles needed during the birth process. It also helps you work on breathing techniques that are useful for labor. These prenatal yoga videos are great Continue reading
- 7 Healthy Pregnancy Breakfast Ideas Sep 28, 2018
- The Water Birth Story of Baby Violet Dec 19, 2016
- The REAL reason Moms need meal planning Mar 10, 2018
- Bethany Dykman on Top Real Food Pregnancy Diet Questions Answered
So much valuable and helpful information in this interview (...)
- LisaG on Raspberry Leaf Tea for Pregnancy – Does It Really Work???
Thanks for sharing Regan! I find it interesting that it (...)
- Regan on Raspberry Leaf Tea for Pregnancy – Does It Really Work???
I drank RRL nearly everyday for the entire pregnancy. I had (...)
- LisaG on 5 Surprising Foods to Avoid for Successful Breastfeeding
Thanks for your comment Sidney! I am sure there are lots of (...)
- Sidney Poole on 5 Surprising Foods to Avoid for Successful Breastfeeding
I’m sure you are right about these foods, but that cuts (...)